[Harp-L] Bassman RI for Sale

I've decided to buy a Sonny 410, so I'm going to sell my Bassman RI...I
bought it about 10 years ago, and had it modded for harp...it really
sounds pretty darn good... I've used it extensively for gigs and it looks
it...also, the vol control pots work but need work :-0 [very minor and
cheap and if you are handy you can probably do it yourself...Hard to
explain what I mean by typing, if you're interested you can call me...]
  If interested, email me off-list...I've also got several mics I will
sell either with the Bassman or seperate...several JT-30s, a new
Gb...Shaker Madcat,etc..
WVa Bob