Re: [Harp-L] Re: Amps

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
<Hi, I have to jump in on the reissue fender bassman. I modified with
<speakers and tubes at least 30 of them before building the 410, and they are NOT
<capacitors and resistors in the circuit, rather a printed circuit board. They
<use bright Jensen P!0R speakers, and in the UK they probably cost about $1400.
<Then you talk about swapping speakers, tubes, etc., that may bring it to
<$1800.  And then, all you have is a still a Fender Reissue. My amps are <completely set  up to blow and go...

Based on what I've heard and played through, I agree that if you're already planning to spend in the price range of a Sonny Junior, the rig to buy is a Sonny Junior.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter