From: Warren Bee <wlb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: My Harp Case
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:05:07 -0400

Now that I have a Hetrick case I just don't even think about cases that only
hold twelve harps. I love the luxury of having 42 harps in your face in a
nice compact / light package. I can understand that some just don't need to
have all that happening in one case. If anyone isn't familiar w/ Hetrick you
can see their stuff @ www.harpcase.com <http://www.harpcase.com/>

They are built real solid and the customer service is excellent. I am not
affiliated just a proud owner. I look to buy another one soon. I have too
many harps scattered around my pad, time to organize the back-ups and other
assorted goodies I have accumulated over the years.

Good luck in your search Randy.

WBee