Re: [Harp-L] Re: Delay Pedal (an update)
- To: "Paul Routledge" <kingley@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Delay Pedal (an update)
- From: "46long Blake" <46long@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:48:40 -0400
- Cc: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=dvv2ApQ4tvFlp8TmsfOpLC3/8OkwGc6DpWKTiXSrFiVTBK1joj8q9CodJCWKM/NFGqRDXNs6lasM0wAYZE5LJmqc3SLDlnhA56xHpDdJKW1wlUGhgxZIim2dmsbP44CBqOFNzCoxvvlIk4c20j/vEdOgOHwQCupSWYQ/k74xkBU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=E1VgvzNIbdHVnt/P6f+zGaxUT5zfecFW/1uUJAESi7SHkGiCoi2zw8m+gO8Mz0RB0anmBUm/0GIBKmxOW7VbAPt1wbbDZU913MB5a++WmX2OZu3zpk8ebAzz1vHYeDTZ+b9C9bJAZt/xEZVsG/6pNkTTA0yvaeLmoosBNpae/ZM=
- In-reply-to: <2A6CC7F8-1A2E-45AC-B5CC-0B20455B052C@mac.com>
- References: <2A6CC7F8-1A2E-45AC-B5CC-0B20455B052C@mac.com>
Hey, I think I played through one of those last night - Larry, if you're
lurking, was that what you had on your Harp Gear 2? I thought it sounded
great! I had no idea what it was at the time.....
On 6/25/07, Paul Routledge <kingley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
So after hearing lots of different opinions on delay pedals (thank
I found a cheap analog delay on eBay.
It's called a Belcat and it cost £20 GBP (about $40), and I have to
say I really like it.
It's very warm, doesn't suck the tone out and is easy to get that
William Clarke sound with.
I like it so much I am selling my Boss DD3 on eBay.
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and