[Harp-L] M.S.G.-The Acoustic Blues Trio free concert

As part of their free outdoor series of summer concerts, the Riversdale Mansion will be hosting M.S.G The Blue Trio on June 27, 2007:
7pm
Riversdale Mansion
4811 Riverdale Rd.
Riverdale Park, MD 20737

M.S.G. performs piedmont style blues and features: Jackie Merritt (harmonica), Miles Spicer (guitar), and Resa Gibbs (vocals). More info about the band and sound samples here:
http://www.acousticbluesmsg.com/index.html

Jackie used to be Phil Wiggins's harmonica teaching assistant. Their most recent CD can be heard here: http://cdbaby.com/cd/msgtabt

Riversdale Mansion is right in my backyard and the guitarist lives in my neighborhood and this is the first I've heard of this band (guess I don't get out much).

-Marc Molino

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i?m Initiative now. It?s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07