[Harp-L] Re: Giglist - Computer Problems

Been having mucho computer problems of late, and am having it checked out by my local guru. Will have to wait to see whether I will be able to get by with it for a while, or if it will be necessary to purchase a new one soon. The one I've been using has crashed a number of times, and has seen better days - I think it came to this country in 1492 ;-)

I am using my laptop at the moment, which does not have all the needed files saved, but will try to do my best with it.

Don't give up on me - yet!

Danny

BassHarp
Hudson, FL