[Harp-L] Brazil Harp - Obrigado!

BIll,

E aí, malandro, não vai falar das gatinhas? %^)

I'm glad you had a good time. You make me want to hop on a plane.

I had to laugh when I read your description of the gig, that's been my experience with every single blues gig I've ever been to: and ANOTHER blues harp player, and ANOTHER guest on blues harp, oh wait! Who's that out in the audience playing his instrument without being invited up? A blues harp player!

All in good fun, guys. It reminds me of a gig I did in the chitlin circuit, we were opening for Gatemouth Brown. He played a mean blues harp himself, but typically would announce before the set - "NO HARMONICA PLAYERS!!"... Now we've seen the the craze is worldwide. I sure am glad I play chromatic, I think I would easily get lost in the mix with all these talented diatonic players out there...

Tchau tchau

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com or enter my name in any search engine http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm 415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones