Re: [Harp-L] HOW TO PLACE THE PRE AMP TUBES IN FENDER BLUES JUNIOR

Ciao Gianfrancesco.

I would place them so that looking for the back of the amp right to left
12 AU7 - 12AY7 and then the next one which is the phase inverter I would leave as is. It should be a 12AX7 already.

If you still have too many feedback problems then change the 12AY7 for a 12AU7.

Hope this helps.

By the way Italian harp players are really good, for anyone who hasn't heard one go check out Egidio Ingala.
He is a killer West Coast style harp player from Italy.

Paul
www.kingleyharp.co.uk