[Harp-L] Richard Hunter at Gindick Jam Camp in Boston

Hi all,

This is a quick message to advise that I'll be one of the instructors at Jon Gindick's harmonica Jam Camp in Boston, MA, Sept. 21-23.  More information can be found at:
http://www.harmonicajamcamp.com
800-646-9245

I'm very pleased to advise that I'll be working alongside Dennis Gruenling, Richard Sleigh, Mark Wilson, and Jon Gindick, a group that includes some of my favorite players.

I lived and worked in the Boston area from 1970 through 1991, and I'll be looking forward also to seeing some familiar faces at Jam Camp.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter