[Harp-L] A Prairie Home Companion on NPR yesterday

Ramblin' Jack Elliot played a Bob Dylan song, Don't Think Twice, yesterday
on A Prairie Home Companion.  In the song was a harmonica solo.

I was riding in the car going to the post office to send a vintage JT-30/CM
to Grumpy in Portland and didn't get to record it. I guess I'll have to wait
till they archive that session to listen again.

I was wondering who did the solo and what kind of harmonica was being
played.  Very nice work!  There was no mention of the harp player during
that segment.

So, this morning I go to the PHC website http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/
and their synopsis mentions: "The Guy's All-Star Shoe Band with maestro
Richard Dworsky, and harmonica master Howard Levy."

My guess, that must've been Howard Levy with Ramblin' Jack.  Very tasty
solo.  Bravo!

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!