Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Brendan Power

In a message dated 6/15/2007 6:02:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I wonder  just how many readers/lurkers/contributors do know his
playing.

Brendan has one of the nicest musical souls of all the harmonica players -
I've heard him live in concert a few times and have found his session work on
albums such as Mary Black's. His Brendan Power/Dean Rutledge concert was one
of  the best shows I've ever attended.

Brendan's tone is unsurpassed. His phrasing and musical lines are  innovative
(as was Paul DeLay's), partly due to his custom tuned  harmonicas.

Larry