[Harp-L] Re: Atlantic Canada Harmonica Festival
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Atlantic Canada Harmonica Festival
- From: BassHarp <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:01:07 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=fTXVYhcmCKAM0r6OxF/28WlXU73iH/v5nHM+F3gH0lxcfpmVMttJQ3VQf5FJFHuQ; h=Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070509)
The following info was to have been included in yesterday's Giglist
Update, but was overlooked - sorry. It is in fact included in the
web-based giglist at http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
Apologies for the inconvenience.
4th ANNUAL ATLANTIC CANADA HARMONICA FESTIVAL
August 18, 2007
Lake Charlotte, NS, CANADA
Memory Lane Heritage Village
5435 Clam Harbour Road
Lake Charlotte, NS
10am to 10pm
Festival Day-Pass - only $25
The Atlantic Canada Harmonica Festival is the only festival of its kind
in Eastern Canada.
The festival is a celebration of the harmonica and all who play it,
regardless of musical
preference or style.
The festival features beginner and master classes with some of the best
in Atlantic Canada. Join in the afternoon jamboree, stay for an
old-style cookhouse dinner
and enjoy the evening showcase concert featuring the class instructors
and special guests.
If you have never played before, we look forward to helping you start.
available at the front counter and beginner classes are available in
old-time (campfire style)
or blues. Or, just come along and enjoy some great music!
The Harmonica Festival Pass includes (Cost $25 per adult):
* Admission to all Harmonica Festival Workshops
* Admission to Memory Lane Heritage Village (self-guided tour)
* Lunch (our famous Cookhouse Chow)
* Harmonica Festival Dinner in the Cookhouse
* Evening admission to the Harmonica Showcase in the Clam Factory.
* A 10% discount on local overnight accommodation.
To purchase a Festival Pass online, go to the Gift Shop at Memory Lane at:
* Adult (12+ years) Day Admission $4.00
* Children under 12 free
* Cookhouse Chow $8.00
* Harmonica Festival Dinner $13.00
* Harmonica Festival Dinner (Child) $6.50
* Evening Showcase (Concert) $5.00
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and