Re: [Harp-L] Sao Paulo Harp/Blues?

Fernando Toral wrote:
<I don't know where did you pick this info from
<I only wish to read what this informer has to say about USA, Ireland or
<Spain...

I haven't checked, but it looks to me like the information in question was taken directly from the US State Department's travel advisory website. I for one consider this to be a credible source, and much of the material in it has been echoed in other credible sources recently, including Startegic Forecasting Inc. (Stratfor), one of the most widely read and quoted independent intelligence services.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s at http://broadjam.com/rhunter