Re: [Harp-L] Re: Searching for Half-Valved Players

Hi Brendan,

I need to replace the windsaver valves on my CX-12
(Tenor C), because they got ruined (curled and
twisted)
from when I was warming it up next to a heater last
winter (got sidetracked and left it there too long--
won't do that again!).

What would the half-valve setup be for my CX-12 (blow
and draw holes to valve) ?

I have some ultrasuede material that I am also going
to use to half-valve a diatonic harp or two (the way
PT Gazell showed me), so I will probably try the
ultrasuede valves on the CX-12.

I would like to try the half-valve setup since I need
to replace the valves anyway.

Thanks for your help!

Ken H in OH