Re: [Harp-L] Re: Searching for Half-Valved Players

I'm way intrigued with this half  valving thing. What do you mean when you
say to hitting a valved bend in tune?  Is it harder to draw bend on the first
four holes when you valve? I'd really  like to have blow bends in the lower part
of a harp but what I'm really looking  for is a way to control bends up high.
Do valved harps react to the same amount  of air going through the harp? I
mean do you have to play softer to use it? I  guess I'll just have to valve one
and see, but any info is appreciated.

         Randy
                              BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 6/13/2007 6:17:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,