[Harp-L] Re : Re: Atlantic Canada Harmonica Festival/Americans need Passports

Hurricane sez :

I live 90 miles from the US / Mexican border , I was there last month twice , and this month once , can't remember if I was there in March or not , but was there in February , I travel Mexico a lot , I have property there south of Ensenada ( 60 miles south of Tijuana ) where I hide away from modern life and go fishing , diving  and or surfing  , and the tip of Baja California near Cabo San Lucas Baja California Sur ( south ) too I go to my folks place on the beach .

I help seniors like my mother & uncle ( 85 and 89 respectively ) to get their medications filled there just as many who assist those who help Americans get Canadian medication .   I know full well the regulations :)

Since both my parents were born in Mexico I am also able to hold two pass ports from Mexico & the USA too .

But enough on this topic Elizabeth , just like you I wanted to add to the clearing of any misgiving on this issue during these trying times we share .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx