Re: [Harp-L] re:Magic Dick Tunings
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re:Magic Dick Tunings
- From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:44:48 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=lORaubE4XmkYBFVCg3T/oiCLLI4w+mWhpI5nar1dznpE+ft68asDPbgEd+SMup2SkABclf5ctr8FYBccsceG3xhCC3QMhhsBSXhv9Zz2rp9yUqcrJhzldyaKsk7pkjtk;
- Sender: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
> Thanks for Googling this patent. I didn't feel the need to verify
> what I had said but thanks..
Wasn't really "verifying" what you said, Jimmy, I just thought the
language of the patent was interesting with regard to what they thought
were the unique features of the tunings they presented.
Thanks for your more "musical" descriptions of the concepts. Now get
back to work!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and