Re: [Harp-L] Anybody Seen This?

My nephew, who plays electric guitar, got one last
Christmas.

I gave it a try with a couple of my microphones,
and got lots of feedback.

I should've thought to bring a few mic/guitar cords of
various lengths, but I didn't... I just plugged
right into it. I'm sure it would've worked better with
a cord, say long enough to strp it to your belt.

Ken H in OH