Re: [Harp-L] First harp mic

I had a GB, and I still have a JT30, and I never use it much at all. Sometimes I use the JT-30 with my wireless rig I use for guitar.

I now use a Electrovoice RE-10 almost all the time. It is much easier to hold for me, and I like the sound. Since these have been labeled as "harp" mics, they have gone up in price on places like eBay. Got mine for about $40 each. Now they are fetching about $80 each or more.

John

grumpy232@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The amp is going to be a Kalamazoo Model 20, I've only been playing for a few months, but I do know that I want to get amplified. So my question is this, what are the differences in the JT-30 and the Green Bullet as far as the shell with the 99b86 element. I've read where the bigger GB has different characteristics than the smaller JT30. Would like some input. Thanks