[Harp-L] One's harpsucker's trash . . .

. . . is another's treasure.

I have some electronic gadgets that you may want, I sure got no use for 'em.  I've had 'em for years (well-intentioned gifts) and never found 'em desirable for my sort of harp playing.   I mean blues.

DOD Digital delay (DFX9)
 DOD Octoplus (FX35)
 BOSS Heavy Metal (missing one knob)

I don't have the AC adapters, but they work with batteries.

 Tried 'em again today, and they function as intended, but not my bag.

First come first serve, they're free to a good home. I'm in Pasadena, California.

Email me ( drfertig@xxxxxxxxx ) to arrange for pickup.