Re: [Harp-L] Re: Horns Sounds Like Harp Sounds Like Horns

Singing on the inhale is possible, though this may vary among
individuals.

I believe it was Sonny, Jr. who related that Sonny Terry used to whoop
on the inhale as well as on the exhale.

Experimenting, I find that I can sing on the inhale, though the pitch
is kind of wobbly and the note tends to start suddenly. It tends to
sound like an asthmatic gasping for breath, but if it's being pushed
through the harp that might not be noticeable.

Winslow