[Harp-L] Re: Ultimate solution to harp storage question

Apologies to my fellow Rocker, Jeff Gathercole, for misplacing my kudos on
that Dylan video.  I wasn't following this thread of conversation until the
title was changed.

By the way, my E harp is my favorite one in the case.  It was my first
Golden Melody, and I've done the most custom work on it.  Too bad not many
songs at the blues jam call for it, but I do a lot of my own recordings with
it.  Like the F harp, it has those tight little bends in 2nd position that
can be played very fast with tongue articulation!  I love to get that fast
country sound with such playing.

Jonathan Metts