[Harp-L] Joe Filisko plays Deford Bailey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw95vo82y9o

Check this out: This is priceless beautiful tone and articulation no amps or gadgets Joe knows his stuff. The only other person I knew who could play like this was the late Bob Shatkin (played a beautiful version of Ice Water Blues)
BTW: De Ford Bailey was finally inducted in the Hall of Fame. I have to confess I did not know that. Such an important milestone for harp players and it gets no attention:

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07440
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/