From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 8:22 AM
To: markwilson53@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] karaoke

Hey Mark, I've played a  little harp at karaoke bars a couple of times.
The
songs that I did are kinda  dated but they have harmonica in them. "Long
Train
Runnin'" (C harp, key of G)by  the Doobie Brothers, Train Train (A harp,
key
of E) by Blackfoot, and "If You  Wanna Get To Heaven" (F harp, key of C)

by...................man.........I can't  remember their name. Anyway,
all those
tunes are played in 2nd position. "The  Breeze" by Lynard Skynard (key
of A, D
harp) follows the blues progression if  you wanna do something kinda
boogie like
that doesn't have any harp in it. It  has horns in it though. These
tunes are
kind of old but I always saw them  whenever I was doing karaoke. Hope
this
helps dude.
         I guess you can tell by  the songs that I mentioned that I'm
old and
from the south.
                Yeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa
                  Randy