Re: [Harp-L] pog vs hog

7fjm wrote:
<So is the hog the current iteration of the pog or are they both in
<production?  Which is better or are they just different?

HOG stands for Harmonic Octave Generator. POG stands for Polyphonic Octave Generator. The POG does any combination of one or two octaves up and one octave down. In addition to octaves, the HOG does 5ths, 3rds, etc.

POGs sell new for about $325, HOGs for about $465. Both sound great. The HOG obviously does more. But I wouldn't turn up my nose at a POG in good condition for a good price if one happened to cross my path.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/thuner