[Harp-L] Greg H. Strikes again!

A few months ago I got a beautiful Maple and Aluminum mic from Greg Heumann
at Blows Me Away Productions http://www.blowsmeaway.com/ . Love the look,
love the feel, love the tone, love working with Greg....and the chicks dig
it, too. Thing is, it's got this scorching hot vintage CM in it, and at
times I really missed having volume control. Well I finally got one of
Greg's in-line volume control, and I'm a very happy man. I got it the day
before a big outdoor gig, and man did it come in handy. Great look, great
craftsmanship, and as always, really friendly, professional service.

I highly recommend Greg and his work. No, I have no affiliation with Greg.
I'm just really happy.

 - Blake

--
Blake Taylor