To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 2:37 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Name That Tume.... Please

Here is a short audio clip from the movie The Last Picture Show.  At a
town Christmas party the band plays the most beautiful waltz.

The Last Picture Show <http://www.davisbluesproject.com/music/lpswaltz.mp3>

Now, I know this is a very common, well-known waltz, but for the life of me
I can't remember the name. The second you hear it you guys are all gonna
say, "Heck yeah, that's The _ _ _ _ _ Waltz."

I'm a blues guy who does not usually get inspired by waltzes, but this has
me by the throat. The stuff the fiddler does the second time through (while
Sonny has his brief conversation with his dad) is killer stuff. I need a
tab. To find a tab, I need the name of the song.

Many thanks to whomever can help.

-Spec20