[Harp-L] Georgia

In a message dated 7/29/2007 5:23:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

At counter 138, Charlie is heard playing "Cold Cold Heart" (not  concluded),
when the editing switches to "You Don't Know Me" - plain and  simple. I found
no "dissatisfaction" evident on his face

Hmm, not that it matters (to me anyway), but your counter must  be different
from mine.  The editing switch you refer to is at 97 on  my counter. My
statement referring to when Charlie was playing  Georgia on My Mind, which occurred
on my counter at counter 138.  Maybe  I'm ever wrong re the intonation.  Who
cares?
  Btw, does anybody know what year this particular SPAH event  occured?
_http://youtube.com/watch?v=BlzOZiB1w14_ (http://youtube.com/watch?v=BlzOZiB1w14)
ron