[Harp-L] Gerorgia

Has anyone played this or even better accompanied anyone who played it. I sat in with a friend Murali Coryell www.muralicoryell.com at a local pub restaurant. It was the last song and we just finished a set that inclued Willie Dixon Jimmy Reed tunes. It was the last tune before closing  But going through the changes. It was in G and I was using a C Golden Melody and I found myself attempting overblows and overdraws to get the notes to go along with the chording and I am embarrassed to say. I can't even describe what I did but it worked (sort of)
it was late 11:00 pm most of the folks were the loyal followers and those trying to make time with the ladies.
I would appreciate anyones comments suggestions and experiences. It is a great song and Its great when you can get past the I IV V changes to something more melodic

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (3.1.0.14 - 9.090.005).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/
.

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07810
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/