Re: [Harp-L] Hammond B3 sounds

I've had limited success with some of the rotary settings on the
M-Audio BlackBox guitar processor.  But I'm glad to see the discussion
because I love the idea and if I can ever get the sound I hear in my
head, I'll be set.
You can also get something, which not like the B-3 sound, is similar
in mood with a fast, light chorus.  I like this one because you can
use major thirds/minor thirds and it doesn't sound too novel as to
displace the other instruments.
And the deep breaths one needs to pull that off during a slow Blues
song will certainly oxygenate the blood if nothing else.
Brad Trainham