[Harp-L] Re: Hammond B3 sounds

Ken wrote:
"I saw Paco Shipp play with Billy Joe Shaver the other night -- great harp player with a wide range of styles. On a few songs he was using an effects unit to get a sound that really came close to a Hammond B3. He's got great tone and vibrato, so that helped, but any thoughts on what effects might
produce that sound?"

Why not ask him? He's got a blog at pacoshipp.com Let us know what he says please. :-)
BTW, thanks for turning me on to this great player. I'd never heard of him. Billy Joe Shaver is one of my favorites too -- can't wait to hear them together.
MN

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01