Re: [Harp-L] suicide blonde

Hey Juan, (is the name right?) this came up  about 6 months ago. I don't know
about the tab, I always play by ear, but I do  know that the effects on that
song pretty much have to be right. Somebody on  here said that it was sampled
and played on a keyboard, but I think that if a  person had a good delay and
knew how to use it, they could get real close to  copying it. Especially the
intro licks, lots of delay, and the repeat time has  to be just right. If I had
a copy of that song I do believe I would have to  give it a try myself. From
how it sounds in my head I think it is in the key of  A and played in 2nd
position. I may be wrong about the key (most of the time I  can tell by listening)
but I'd bet money it is in 2nd position. When you get it  figured out please
let us know how it went.
   Peace,
         Randy

        BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/26/2007 12:30:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,