[Harp-L] LD Miller-Spah Convention

Hello everyone :-)
Can't wait to attend my 1st spah event! Lots of learning and fun ...meeting Jason Ricci will be awesome...I will be hanging at the Seydel Booth.. Please stop ?by and say hello, our family will be playing a short set on Saturday night. I also wanted to let you all know about an awesome amp I have been playing..you can check?it out at www.budamps.com? The amp is a work of art and I love playing it. Please let Bud know I said hello if you stop in.

View full size