[Harp-L] Important Rockers Update!

Hi Harp-L,

I have an urgent message from Jason Ricci about the next Rockers in the Rockies.  He had some problems with the hotel in Boulder, so the event has been moved to the Renaissance Hotel in Denver.  Same dates - Oct. 19-21 (Fri.-Sun.).  Jason says there is a shuttle that runs from the Denver airport to the Renaissance, so this will be considerably easier for those of you flying in.  Also, George Brooks has been added as an instructor.  Paul Davies and Ronnie Shellist will be back as our local experts, too.

I believe the registration email has been sent out to people on Jason's email list and maybe to Harp-L, but I'm not sure what all has happened because I'm on vacation and have not been able to keep up with my email.  If you are interested in registering or just want more info, and have not seen that official registration email, please contact me at the address below, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

One more thing -- Jason asked me to let you all know that he has posted some instructional videos on YouTube.  Sorry, I don't have any direct links right now, but if someone finds these videos, please send the links out to Harp-L.

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR
pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx