Re: [Harp-L] Classical gas

That dude was seriously cracking me up!!!  Ok Classical gas... I was playing along with my G harp and had no issues.  It seems to work well in 3rd position. I wasn't getting it straight off but with a few minutes of work I could have it.  It seems fairly simple and straight forward especially if one has a chart for it.