[Harp-L] Amp and Pre Amp question

Hey yall, let me ask a question  here. I have a Chandler tube driver that I'm
hooking to my Pearce solid state  amp. You may have seen be post about them.
OK, I'm gonna use them for gigs for  harp and guitar. How should I chain them
together? From guitar multi effects  into Chandler tube driver, out of tube
driver into amp? Now that I think about  it, I'm gonna have to figure a way to
use the effects for both harp and guitar  too without unplugging guitar and
plugging in harp mic. I guess I could get an  AB switch and plug both guitar and
harp into it and just kick the switch for  whichever I'm using, but I just
don't know that much about effects to know the  optimum way of using them. I know
I can trial and error it, but I'd rather have  somebody that knows what they
are doing tell me and go from there.

                                     Please Help!!!
           Randy

      BiscuitBoy Blues