[Harp-L] SPAH updates

  Looks like it will be a great convention.  I remember the six part
chromatic harmonica orchestrations from the ' 98 fest.  Really intricate,
beautiful stuff.  I think Pete Pedersen and Charlie Leighton were in on that
all-star lineup that year.  I'm more of a blues diatonic player than
anything else; but I couldn't help but appreciate the rehearsing that must
have gone into that.
  Great news about Billy Flynn being used as a backup musician.  In Chicago
blues circles, Billy is considered the first guy you call if you're
recording or have an important gig.
  Can't wait for August.

Mick Zaklan