Re: [Harp-L] What's up with bushman Delta Frost's

I thought SPAH had come and gone already and it might be the reason why I couldn't get any response from them. I'm kinda disappointed that communicating with both Harp Depot and Bushman is so difficult.

Winslow Yerxa wrote:
Do their toll-free phone numbers work from where you are (I'm guessing
Canada from your email address)?

SPAH isn't until next month, but either or both company could have been
away for other reasons, on vacation or at other offsite.

Or they both could be out of stock on that model but haven't yet
informed you of this fact.

Perhaps you've been reading the recent thread on the similar Suzuki
models that apparently use identical reedplates and combs (note Brendan
Power's post). If you can't get product or a response from Bushman or
Harp Depot, those models might be worth considering as alternatives.

Winslow

--- gary <garybond@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I put in an order in with Harp Depot at the beginning of June of
which they sent me two DF's right away, when I couldn't get any response
from them about the rest of my order I canceled it and went with Bushman
on the 25th of June thinking I would get faster turn around. I can get neither harps and/or reed plates nor response from them either. Were they at SPAH? Does anyone know what's up? Is there production
problems or something. I really like the Delta Frosts but that does add up to much if I don't have any to play.