[Harp-L] SPAH Crossover Seminar - correction re Andy Wilson, Links to Sound Samples for each Panelist

I mistakenly wrote that Crossoer Seminar panelist Andy Wilson plays
harmonicas and saxophone. Actually, he plays multiple harmonicas along
with button accordion, trumpet, and whistle.

I'm looking forward to hearing him and meeting him.

Check out his sound samples at:

http://www.steppininit.com/

(click on Galleries/Sounds and scroll down)

Here are links to listen to the other panelists:

Allen Holmes
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/card/0,,1657224,00.html

Richard Hunter
http://www.broadjam.com/artists/artistindex.asp?artistID=11808
http://www.hunterharp.com/

Brendan Power
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/artist/card/0,,514041,00.html
http://www.myspace.com/powerandwhite
http://www.brendan-power.com/

Michael Peloquin
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com/

Randy Singer
http://www.randysinger.com/bin/juke/juke.htm

Andy Wilson
http://www.steppininit.com/

Winslow Yerxa
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/winslowyerxa/

For more about the Chromatic/Diatonic Crossover Seminar at the 2007
SPAH Festival in Milwaukee, see my recent posts on the subject.

Winslow