[Harp-L] Bushman Delta Frost or Suzuki Harpmaster, which came first?

Well, I had a nagging feeling that my facts might not be straight, so I
went looking for more information on this issue.
Searching in the Harp-L archives I found both posts where these harmonicas
have been firstly announced.

The Bushman Delta Frost harmonica has been announced by John Hall in August
2003 just prior to the SPAH convention. Here is the link:

http://harp-l.org/mailman/htdig/harp-l/2003-August/msg00317.html

A small excerpt:

"This year will be especially exciting because I'll get to see what
everybody there thinks of the new Suzuki Magic Garden and the other new
Suzuki designs and the brand new Bushman Delta Frost that I'll
be unveiling for first time."

The rest of the e-mail deals with another issue, not pertaining to this
discussion.

On September 1st, 2004, Pat Missin has released the first review of a
pre-launch Suzuki Harpmaster, which you can find here:

http://harp-l.org/mailman/htdig/harp-l/2004-September/msg00012.html

Again, a small excerpt:

"I have been fortunate enough to obtain a sample of a new diatonic to be
issued by Suzuki later this year. It is called the Harpmaster MR-200..."

So I guess that this is evidence enough that the Delta Frost was around at
least a whole year before the the Harpmaster was unveiled and I would like
to apologize to John and Bushman Music for having wrongly stated otherwise.
I am always on a learning trip...

All the best,
Fernando Bresslau