[Harp-L] Seydel Solist Pro

All I can say is WOW.......I just got mine in the mail.....WOW

There's been alot of talk lately about comparing different harps, I believe I fell in love before I even played it. I really like my MB Deluxe, but I think I have a new favorite. The weight, size, the holes are sanded on 2 different planes so it's alot easier on the the tongue, fit and finish.....no burrs.......love the tone. I don't have any interest in the Seydel company, just a HAPPY owner of one of their great products...........

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Spoor     Owner/Maker

Cumberland Custom Cases