[Harp-L] Crossing the border

I don't get a chance to go across the border very often (actually it's my first official cross border gig) but i sure would love to meet some of you so if you are from this erea or wanna pop by and say hi, come on down.
  I will be playing in The Bufallo erea this sunday
At: Can-Am Blues Fest
115 South Water Street
Lewiston
NY 14092
I will be sharring the Stage with Chuck Jackson, & Jeremy Keys along with  Chicago Jack And The Marvelous Heptones