Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Price Increase?

On 7/13/07, Mudharp@xxxxxxx <Mudharp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I heard from a very credible source that Hohner will shortly be raising the
price of Marine Bands by $7.00. Can anyone confirm this or provide more
information? How soon will this affect on line prices?

Thanks,

t. albanese

Hi all.

This is just a short notice about the price increase. I considered it
the best to forward you the information that Hohner Inc. sent to
another customer:

<Begin quote>

Hello,

I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know there will be a
price increase for many of our harmonicas effective July 15th. The
currency exchange rate is the major factor for the increase, it is
something we have no control over.

Thanks for your interest and support of Hohner products.

Best Regards,

Bill Greenhalgh
Hohner, Inc.
Distributor Representative
World Famous Musical Instruments Since 1857
1000 Technology Park Drive
Glen Allen VA 23059 USA
Tel 804-515-1900 Ext 3755
Fax 804-515-0347

<End quote>

So the situation is as some of you have already correctly imagined.

All the best,
Fernando Bresslau