[Harp-L] re: so you want to be a harp player

You can go a long way playing harp without buying 12 different harps and a chromo. I use 3 harps for 99% of my live band work, an A, C, and D. We do a couple songs where I need an F and once in awhile a G. That's four sets with the harp in 90% of the songs. I do some one finger organ work when it comes time to play the surf stuff, and when the band does the Drifters, I just sit out a song or two.

Play with Neanderthals. It's cheaper. Play for drunks. They don't care.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm