[Harp-L] Hohner Price Increase?

It seems to be true. It is reported in the news today that the dollar has hit an *all-time* low against the Euro. Hmmm...could there possibly be any connection? And I remember when Brendan Power went from quoting prices on his website in US dollars to British pounds sterling because the dollar was fluctuating so often and so significantly that he had to constantly change all his prices, a huge job. The awful thing is that while his harps got much costlier for US buyers with the devaluation of our currency, it did not put one additional cent into Brendan's very deserving pockets. Our money just bought less and less of his - his yield from a sale remained the same.

Why is the currency of the most powerful country not only on the earth, but in the history of the earth, going down the toilet? Ah, sorry, that would be off-topic.

George