RE: [Harp-L] Longish Bushman Harp Post - in bite size chunks.

Did you know that the DF is in fact the Suzuki Harpmaster body with (even
more) phosphorized bronze reeds?

http://www.harponline.de/index.php?page=specials/bushman/specials111_delta_0
1&lang_id=de_DE&

Anybody out there who did a direct comparison?