Re: [Harp-L] Link to Steven Tyler harmonica article

The Steven Tyler Signature Series -  Quote: Bill Bucco, at Hohner USA "It's
too early yet.  The harmonica is still in production.  We're still about six
months from launch.  Check back with us from time to time as we get closer.
Thanks."

----
I don't have any feelings either way about Steven Tyler the harmonicist, but
if the instrument is a high-quality harp.  I say bravo, and I may try one.

As for Trini Lopez appeal, he didn't do anything for me either but my mother
and her girl friends went ape-sh*t over him and had the albums playing on
the record player till I was ready to puke.  I heard that stuff in my sleep
for cryin' out loud.  I was about 10 or 11 years old at the time and really
preferred the Beatles and the Animals over the latin stuff.  Blech!

I later had the opportunity to play the Gibson guitar and it was a good'un,
but not any better than my 335.  It had a Fender type tuning head with 6
tuners on the one side instead of the 3-on-a-side tuners Gibson standard.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!