Re: [Harp-L] not bad youtube video

Yes; probably on this list. I couldn't get the URL below to work, but I
did a search on his name on Youtube. He's a good player. Sure; nothing
that hasn't been done before probably, but he makes it sound as if it
hasn't. I think a lot of us should stop trying to break new ground and
just try to get something to grow in the old ground, which most of the
time is looks pretty bare to me. Hey, I'm going to do some work on my
hand wah-wah thingy after watching and hearing Ronnie. No amp either;
take note you gear-heads!
RD

>>> <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx> 11/07/2007 8:52:32 >>>
Ronnie Shellist - anyone heard of him?