[Harp-L] SonnyJr. 410 !!!

Got my SonnyJr410 today, and used it on my gig tonight. This was a duo
gig, small room, low volume required...I called Gary and he advised a tube
substitution to reduce gain, which I did.

I couldn't be more delighted with this amp! I never had it turned up past
2, so I still haven't really heard what it can do at the volume it was
designed to be played at, but my God this is a great amp! It is warm,
extremely responsive, and the way it breaks up at 2...I just couldn't
believe it...I was able to play things, more subtle things, stuff I just
couldn't do with my Bassman RI at any volume. It was flat out inspiring...

Several years ago one of my bands opened for Anson Funderburg, and I was
fortunate enough to get the chance to play thru Sam Meyer's rig, two
original 59 Bassman linked together. Ladies and gentlemen, I may catch
flak for saying this, but I really think the Sonny410 is better than that.

My brother, who is my music partner, was floored by the way the amp
sounded; it inspired him to play better, too. This is flat out the best
amp I've ever played thru...it is worth every cent...if you've been
thinking about buying one...well, all I can say is buy it! Everything
Sonny says about it is true; in fact, he really doesn't say exactly how
good it is.

As always, I have no affiliation, etc...
WVa Bob