From: dennis moriarty <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Any great harp related activity in S.F. on these dates?
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 23:51:03 -0400

: Friday, saturday, or sunday; July 27th, 28th, or 29th. Or friday August 3rd. Performances or jams not requiring an amp? Thanks much. dennis (nyc)

http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues

Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!  http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1